Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Rolling Cabinet, Gold Series, Width: 60", Depth: 27-3/4", Height: 39-1/4"
- Item # 1UL19
- Mfr. Model # J45030
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 405.0 lbs.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series Gold Series
- Width 60"
- Depth 27-3/4"
- Height 39-1/4"
- Number of Drawers 6
- Color Red
- Drawer Capacity 400 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity 32,333 cu. in.
- Caster Size 6" x 2"
- Material Steel
- Locking System Easy-To-Turn Lock
- Handles Chrome-Plated Rectangular
- Finish Painted Smooth
- Features Smooth Carriage Slide System with Ball Bearing Rollers, Full Width Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Individual Lock-In/Lock-Out Door Latches Prevent Drawers From Moving When Fully Opened Or Closed, Smooth, Sleek Red Paint Finish, 850 lb. Caster
- Includes Drawer Liners and Drawer Dividers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.