Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Torque Wrench, 3/8Dr, 16-80 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4LY29
- Mfr. Model # J6006C
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1098
- Shipping Weight 3.07 lbs.
- ItemMicrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size3/8"
- Head TypeRatcheting
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Primary Scale Range16 to 80 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments0.5 ft.-lb.
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range21 to 116nm
- Secondary Scale Increments0.68nm
- Overall Length15-1/2"
- Accuracy+/-3% CW, +/-6% CCW
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsAudible Click
- Ratcheting Angle15 Degrees
- SettingAutomatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles50,000
- MaterialHardened Chrome Steel
- HandleKnurled With Screw-on End Cap
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.14M
- IncludesMolded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.