Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratcheting 3/8" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 16 to 80 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4LY29
- Mfr. Model # J6006C
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 997
- Shipping Weight 3.07 lbs.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Ratcheting
- Calibration Certificate No
- Primary Scale Range 16 to 80 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 0.5 ft.-lb.
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range 21 to 116nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 0.68nm
- Overall Length 15-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-3% CW, +/-6% CCW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Ratcheting Angle 15 Degrees
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 50,000
- Material Hardened Chrome Steel
- Handle Knurled With Screw-on End Cap
- Meets/Exceeds ASME B107.14M
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.