Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratcheting 3/4" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 120 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Item # 1ARN1
- Mfr. Model # J6020AB
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 997
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Ratcheting
- Calibration Certificate No
- Primary Scale Range 120 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 2 ft.-lb.
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range 163-813nm
- Overall Length 41-9/16"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-3% CW, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Material Steel
- Handle Ergonomic
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.