Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Injection Master Test Kit
- Item # 6RKN1
- Mfr. Model # JFP1200MS
- UNSPSC # 81141506
- Catalog Page # 1131
- Shipping Weight 11.75 lbs.
- Item Fuel Injection Master Test Kit
- Type Fuel Injection
- Used For For Testing The Fuel Injection Systems On Most Domestic And Foreign Cars With Schrader Type Ports
- Displays Large 3-1/2" Gauge With A Range Of 0-145 Psi/0-1000 Kpa., Medium 2-1/2" Gauge With A Range Of 0-15 Psi/0-100 Kpa.
- Number of Pieces 51
- Includes Two Gauges: Large 3-1/2" Gauge With a Range Of 0-145 Psi/0-1000 Kpa. and Medium 2-1/2" Gauge With a Range of 0-15 Psi/0-100 Kpa, All Adapters, Gauge Heads and Hose Assemblies Feature a Quick Coupling System, Comes Complete With Rubber Protectors For Gauges, Instructions and Adapters That Will Fit Most Domestic And Import Vehicle Systems, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.