Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dial Torque Wrench, Steel, 125 In. L
- Item # 4NAJ4
- Mfr. Model # J6351
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1099
- Shipping Weight 46.001 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size1"
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.)200 to 2000
- Torque Range (Nm)267 to 2670
- Head TypeFixed Square Drive
- Graduations (Nm)1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.)1
- Overall Length125"
- Accuracy+/-1% Of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 10-100 % Of Full Scale
- Convertsft.-lb., in.-lb., Nm
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYellow Light On Approach, Green and Beep at Target, Red and Intermittent Beep When Over Torqued
- Features(5) Extension Bars, High Contrast Rotary Dial Display
- Power Source9V Battery
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.28
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.