Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V75A
- UL Rated Amps 12V65A
- UL Rated Amps 24V30A
- UL Rated Amps Start455A
- Cranking Amps255A
- Amp Hours0
- Peak Amps455A
- Taper to Amps.45
- Voltage Rating6/12/24V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)M
- Charge Time 6V0 to 2 hr.
- Charge Time 12V0 to 2 hr.
- Charge Time 24V0 to 2 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 6V High0 to 2 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low0 to 2 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High0 to 2 hr.
- Lead Size7 ft.
- AC Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Overall Width16"
- Overall Height30"
- Overall Depth17"
- ApplicationFlooded Acid Batteries
- Cable Gauge4 AWG
- Cable Length7 ft.
- Test FeatureRubber Wheel, Tubular Handle and Clamp Bar
- MaterialSteel and Copper
- StandardsUL, cUL, CSA Listed
- IncludesRubber Wheel, Tubular Handle and Clamp Bar
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.