Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blue/YellowUniversal Size, Roofers Harness Kit 310 lb. Weight Capacity
- Item # 6ZLN1
- Mfr. Model # 2199803
- UNSPSC # 46182306
- Catalog Page # 2412
- Shipping Weight 17.95 lbs.
- ItemRoofers Harness Kit
- Weight Capacity310 lb.
- IncludesFive Point Full Body Harness, 2 ft. Lanyard, 50 ft. Lifeline, Rope Grab, Reusable Roof Anchor, Reusable Plastic Carrying Bucket
- Back D-RingYes
- Front D-RingNo
- Side D-RingsNo
- Shoulder Strap BucklesNo
- Chest Strap BucklesPass Through
- Leg Strap BucklesPass Through
- Subpelvic StrapYes
- Hardware MaterialForged Alloy Steel
- Tensile Strength6000 lb.
- StandardsOSHA, ANSI Z359.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fall Protection Lifelines (403)
- Fall Protection Lanyards (332)
- Shock-Absorbing Lanyards (221)
- Anchorage Connectors (95)
- Fall Protection Anchorage Connectors (93)
- Fall Protection Roof Anchors (76)
- Roof Anchors (76)
- Fall Protection Kits (58)
- Fall Protection Rope Grabs (40)
- Rope Grabs (37)
- Fall Protection Equipment Bags/Buckets (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.