Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Permanent Threadlocker, 50mL Bottle, Red
- Item # 3HHJ3
- Mfr. Model # 27150
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Threadlocker
- Size 50mL
- Container Type Bottle
- Chemical Type Anaerobic
- Strength High
- Color Red
- For Fastener Dia. Up to 3/4"
- Gap Fill 0.008"
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time Less Than 25 min.
- Application Temp. Range store below 32 Degrees C
- Performance Temp. Range -51 Degrees to 149 Degrees C
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.10
- Viscosity 200 to 800 cP
- Removable With Heat
- Application For Locking, Sealing, Joining, and Fastening Of Threaded Metal Components
- Standards MIL-S-22473D
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.