Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Instant Adhesive, 0.01/0.02 fl. oz., Clear
- Item # 3HHH8
- Mfr. Model # 61067
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- ItemInstant Adhesive
- Size0.01 / 0.02 fl. oz.
- Container TypeKit
- Application Time2 min.
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Full Cure24 hr.
- Temp. Range-65 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.12 / 0.79
- Adheres ToFor Bonding Metal Rear View Mirror Buttons To Windshields
- Chemical TypeHydroxyalkyl Methacrylate, Acrylic Acid, Saccharin , Cumene Hydroperoxide, Silica, Amorphous, Fumed, Crystalline-Free
- VOC Content0%
- CharacteristicsFast Setting, Two Component, No Mix Adhesive and Activator System, High Thermal Cycling Capabilities and Solvent Resistance
- Viscosity1000 to 2000 cPs
- Tensile Strength600 psi
- Gap FillNot Specified
- ApplicationFor Bonding Metal Rear View Mirror Buttons To Windshields
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.