Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Smith Machine, 58 x 87 93 In.
- Item # 6PXP6
- Mfr. Model # PLR-950
- UNSPSC # 49201603
- Catalog Page # 1784
- Shipping Weight 650.0 lbs.
- ItemSmith Machine
- Number of Stations1
- Target AreaFull Body
- FinishPowder Coated
- Maximum User Weight400
- FeaturesThe Smith Machine's Bar Is Counterbalanced With Adjustable Bar Stops For Safety And Range Of Motion. The Bar Range Is 10" To 81" And A 7 Degrees Angle. Its Guide Rods Are 1" Ccro Ansi 1045 Solid Steel Case Hardened With Laser Knotched Stainless Steel Bar Catch With 8 Starting Release Points & Mounting.
- IncludesShipping And Installation. Lifetime Frames, Welds And Solid Steel Weight Stacks; 5 Years Friction- Free Bearings, Cams, Guide Rods, Bushings & Pulley Wheels, 2 Years Cables, 1 Year Upholstery And Wear Items
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.