Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leg Extension/ Prone Curl Machine
- Item # 6PXP3
- Mfr. Model # P-5800
- UNSPSC # 49201603
- Catalog Page # 1785
- Shipping Weight 640.0 lbs.
- ItemLeg Extension/ Prone Curl Machine
- Number of Stations1
- Target AreaLegs
- FinishPowder Coated
- Upholstery40 oz. Naugahyde
- Maximum User Weight400
- FeaturesAbs Seat And Back Protective Dishes With Seamless Upholstery. It Boasts Ergonomically Formed And Positioned Custom Rubber Hand Grips And A Five Position Seat Adjustment. It Utilizes A Start Range Limitation With Numerical Indexing (1-5) Using Bring Red Colored Pull Knobs, Form Fitted Weight Stack Shields, An Instructional Color Placard, And Custom Rubber Feet.
- IncludesShipping And Installation. Lifetime Frames, Welds And Solid Steel Weight Stacks; 5 Years Friction- Free Bearings, Cams, Guide Rods, Bushings & Pulley Wheels, 2 Years Cables, 1 Year Upholstery And Wear Items
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.