Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Adduction/Abduction Combo, 69x46x69In.
- Item # 6PXP4
- Mfr. Model # P-6300
- UNSPSC # 49201603
- Catalog Page # 1592
- Shipping Weight 525.0 lbs.
- Item Adduction/Abduction Combo
- Series Raptor
- Weight Style Selector Stack
- Target Area Legs
- Number of Stations 1
- Length 69"
- Width 46"
- Height 69"
- Finish Powder Coated
- Frame Material Steel
- Upholstery Vinyl
- Max. Weight 225 lb.
- Features Abs Seat & Back, A Six postion Seat Back adjustment,Rubber Hand grips, Leg Pads Swivel for Dual Use, It Boasts An Adjustable Range Of Motion, Red Colored Pull Knobs, Form Fitted Weight Stack Shields, And An Instructional Color Placard.
- Includes Lifetime Frames, Welds And Solid Steel Weight Stacks; 5 Years Friction- Free Bearings, Cams, Guide Rods, Bushings & Pulley Wheels, 2 Years Cables, 1 Year Upholstery And Wear Items
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.