Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Nextgen Port AC Svc System
- Item # 3KRG6
- Mfr. Model # PROVAX
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # 4198
- Shipping Weight 77.0 lbs.
- ItemRefrigerant Recovery and Evacuation
- TypeAC Service System
- Height (In.)25
- Depth (In.)10
- Width (In.)22
- Electrical Connections5-15P
- Hose Connection1/4"
- Motor HP1/2 hp
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 to 155
- RequiresRecovery Tank
- For Use WithProVax is Approved for Use with the Following Category III, IV and V Refrigerants (Per ARI 740):R-12, R-22, R-134A, R-401A, R-401B, R-401C, R-402A, R-402-B, R-404A, R-406A, R-407A, R-407-B, R-407C, R-407D, R-408A, R-409A, R-410A, R-411A, R-411B, R-412A, R-500, R-502, R-507 and R-509
- IncludesPre-wired for Use with Optional Float Switch, Switch is Not Included
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.