Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Push Connect Ice Maker Kit, Poly, 1/4 Dia
- Item # 18F368
- Mfr. Model # 648-000
- UNSPSC # 40141720
- Catalog Page # 3915
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemPush Connect Ice Maker Kit
- Material of ConstructionPolysulfone
- ApplicationIce Makers, Filtration, Humidifiers, Evaporation Coolers
- Outside Dia. (In.)1/4
- Inlet Size (In.)1/8
- Inlet TypePush Fit
- Outlet (In.)1/8
- Outlet TypePush Fit
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In)1/8
- Water Connector Inlet TypePush Fit
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In)1/8
- Water Connector Outlet TypePush Fit
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In)1/8
- Supply Stop Inlet TypePush Fit
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In)1/8
- Supply Stop Outlet TypePush Fit
- Length (In.)25
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)250
- Operating Temp. (F)73.4
- Inner CorePolysulfone
- Nut MaterialPlastic
- FeaturesTwist Lock
- IncludesFittings and Tubing
- StandardsNSF/ANSI 61, AB1953
- Package Quantity1
- Pipe Dia. (In.)1/4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.