Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ergo Workbench, Gray, 72Lx30Wx30H In.
- Item # 16D595
- Mfr. Model # EL7230P-A31
- UNSPSC # 24102006
- Catalog Page # 2060
- Catalog Group # G3670
- Shipping Weight 140.0 lbs.
- Item Ergonomic Workbench
- Work Surface Laminate
- Load Capacity 330 lb.
- Length 72"
- Width 30"
- Color Gray
- Thickness 1-1/4"
- Height 30" to 42"
- Adjustment Type Hand Crank
- Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Standards Carbon Free, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Legs, (2) Post Hand Crank System, Work Surface, Modesty Panel, Front Rail, Hardware
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Carbon Free Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Carbon Free Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.