Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Adapter Kit
- Item # 6YE36
- Mfr. Model # 3540
- UNSPSC # 40142315
- Catalog Page # 3786
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Rotary Vane Pump Adapter Kit
- Pump Mounting Clamp
- Shaft Type Double Flat/Slot
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- NEMA Motor Frame 56C
- For Use With Mfr. No. 113A060F31CA 250, 113A060F31CA 250, 103A100F31RA 250, 103A140F31RA 250, 113A025F31CA 250, 115B240F31BA 250, 141A035F11CA 250, 141A060F11CA 250, 111A035F11CA 250, 112A035F11CA 250, 112A060F11CA 250, 111A060F11CA 250, 102A100F11PA 250, 111A100F11AA 250, 102A140F11PA 250, 111A140F11AA 250, 113A035F31CA 250, 113A070F31BA 250, 113A100F31BA 250, 113A140F31BA 250, 115B190F31BA 250, 115B265F31BA 250, 115B330F31XX, 114B190F11BA 250, 114B240F11BA 250, 114B330F11XX, 112A025F11CA 250, 111A025F11CA 250
- Includes Coupler, Adapter, Motor Bolts, and Washers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.