Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lockout Station, Filled, Elctrical, 3 Locks
- Item # 3WPR8
- Mfr. Model # LKXSET
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2385
- Shipping Weight 5.65 lbs.
- Item Lockout Station
- Filled/Unfilled Filled
- Lockout Application Electrical Lockout
- Number of Components 40
- Number of Padlocks Included 3
- Included Padlock Body Material Steel
- Keyed Different
- Height 14"
- Width 10"
- Depth 5"
- Legend Safety Lockout Center
- Max. Number of Padlocks 3
- Color Black/Yellow
- Includes (1) Sign 10" x 14", (1) Gray Wire Basket 2-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 7-1/2" and Hardware, (1) Steel Rack with Mounting Hardware, Toolbox Kit Includes; (3) Laminated Steel Master Padlocks - Blue, (1) Single Booklet #2112, (3) 1-1/2" L/O Hasp, (2) Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout, (3) Breaker Lockout Single Pole, (1) Electrical Plug Lockout, 3-In-1, (10) Lockout Tags, (14) Lock Identifiers
- Standards OSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.