Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lockout Station, Electrical/Valve Lockout
- Item # 5TB17
- Mfr. Model # LC251M
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2617
- Shipping Weight 16.37 lbs.
- ItemLockout Station
- Lockout ApplicationElectrical/Valve Lockout
- Number of Components25
- Number of Padlocks Included6
- Included Padlock Body MaterialNylon
- Max. Number of Padlocks6
- Includes(3) Red Nylon Padlocks, (3) Yellow Nylon Padlocks, (1) 1" Steel Jaw Dia. Hasp, (1) 1-1/2" Steel Jaw Dia. Hasp, (1) 2-1/2 to 5" Valve Lockout, (1) 1 to 2-1/2" Valve Lockout, (1) Single Pole Breaker Lockout, (2) Multipole Breaker Lockouts, (1) Large Plug Lockout, (1) Small Plug Lockout, (10) Tags
- StandardsOSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Lockout Padlocks (1076)
- Padlock Lockouts (1019)
- Lockout Tags (725)
- Valve Lockouts (240)
- Lockout Hasps (211)
- Lockout Kits (203)
- Padlock Hasps (189)
- Lockout Stations (162)
- Lockout Centers (159)
- Circuit Breaker Lockouts (156)
- Safety Lockout Kits (151)
- Electrical Panel Lockouts (147)
- Safety Tag Centers (143)
- Safety Tag Stations (138)
- Group Lockout Centers (127)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In speaking to the manufacturer/supplier, they were able to inform Grainger that this can be ordered as a custom/special with keyed alike locks if you would prefer that option. All requests for custom lock options for the lockout stations and locks will need to be processed through the Customs Team at Grainger. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for pricing. The customs group can be reached at 1-800-323-0620 ask to speak to customs at ext. 287-9999 for pricing.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.