Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Safety Kit
- Item # 3ZM54
- Mfr. Model # BCK
- NSN # 4730-01-353-3766
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # 2518
- Shipping Weight 6.7 lbs.
- ItemBattery Acid Spill Kit
- NeutralizesBattery Acid
- Container Size8 x 7-1/2 x 14"
- Container TypeToolbox
- Includes(1) Pair Neoprene/Natural Rubber Gloves, (1) Pair Goggles, (1) Black Rubber Apron 45 X 35", (1) 8" Scrub Brush, (2) Chemical Absorbent Pads 9-1/4 X 14-1/2", 1 Quart Neutralizing/Cleaning Agent with Triggar Sprayer, Laminated Instruction Card
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2071)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2067)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (535)
- Hazardous Material Neutralizers (130)
- Chemical Neutralizers (122)
- Hazardous Material Sorbents (91)
- Acid Neutralizers (79)
- Hazardous Material Spill Kits (53)
- Hazardous Material Spill Control Kits (39)
- Battery Spill Kits (3)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.