Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydraulic Directional Valve
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.)1/2
- Flow Capacity (GPM)16
- Max. Pressure (PSI)3000
- NPT Port (In.)1/2
- Relief Valve Range (PSI)1000 to 2750
- Factory Preset Relief Valve Setting (PSI)1500 psi @ 12 GPM
- Adjustable PSI Range1000-2750
- Spool ActionSpring Center To Neutral
- Length (In.)8
- Height (In.)3-3/8
- Width (In.)3-7/8
- For Use WithDouble Acting Cylinders
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This Valve does not require a Power Beyond Valve or Port, if you are needing multiple spools you might consider a different unit. You can go to Prince Hydraulic's web site @ www.princehyd.com there you can see the different configurations of this valve.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.