Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Valve, 4 Way, 3/4 In NPT
- Item # 6X845
- Mfr. Model # RD512CA5A4B1
- UNSPSC # 40141608
- Catalog Page # 3505
- Shipping Weight 14.6 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Directional Valve
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.)3/4
- Flow Capacity (GPM)30
- Max. Pressure (PSI)3000
- NPT Port (In.)1/2
- Relief Valve Range (PSI)1500 to 3000
- Factory Preset Relief Valve Setting (PSI)2000 psi @ 10 GPM
- Adjustable PSI Range1500-3000
- Spool ActionSpring Center To Neutral
- Length (In.)10
- Height (In.)3-1/4
- Width (In.)5-1/4
- For Use WithDouble Acting Cylinders
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To adjust the pressure relief valve, remove the acorn nut. Turn the adjusting screw clockwise to increase pressure and counterclockwise to decrease pressure. Make sure you do not back off the adjusting screw to the point where it detaches from the valve body.
If you need an additional copy of the owner’s manual, feel free to call us at 1-800-GRAINGER and we can fax or email you a copy immediately.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.