Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blue Granular Ice Melt, -8 Degrees F Effective Temp., Size: 50 lb., Carton Package Type
- Item # 4W973
- Mfr. Model # CPM050P
- UNSPSC # 46161506
- Catalog Page # 1263
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- Item Granular Ice Melt
- Size 50 lb.
- Effective Temp. -8 Degrees F
- Package Type Carton
- Color Blue
- Contains Anti-Caking Agents, Corrosion Inhibitors
- Standards DfE Certified, NSF C1 Registered Meets USDA 1998 C1 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
- Green Certification or Other Recognition EPA Design for The Environment Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EPA Design for The Environment Recognized.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.