Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Towable Standby Generator, 30 kW
- Item # 6FTA9
- Mfr. Model # SE390XYAZ00-TR5
- UNSPSC # 26111601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2886.0 lbs.
- Item Towable Standby Generator
- kW 30
- Voltage Switchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase 1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity 95 gal.
- Outlets (2) 120V GFCI, (1) 120/240V 30A, (1) 120/240V 50A, Main Lugs
- Height 86-1/2"
- Width 68"
- Length 126"
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Engine Cooling Method Liquid
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Size 6600 CC
- Engine RPM 1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 74 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 37 hr.
- Sound Level dBA 89 Exercising at 7 Meters or 65 Normal Operation at 7 Meters
- Starter Type Electric, 12V DC
- Enclosure Material Steel
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 91.7
- kVA Rating 37
- Hz 60
- Power Factor 0.8
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Group Size 11x6.75x7.5"
- Battery Requirements 770 CCA
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Includes Trailer
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed No
- Fault Indicator Lights LCD Display
- Standards ISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-97
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.