Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTowable Standby Generator
- VoltageSwitchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity95 gal.
- Outlets(1) 50A TL, (1) 30A NEMA L14-30R, (2) 20A GFCI, Main Lugs
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Engine Cooling MethodLiquid
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Size3.3L
- Engine RPM1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load46.6 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load28 hr.
- Sound Level dBA67
- Starter TypeElectric, 12V DC
- Enclosure MaterialGalvanized Steel
- 12VDC Battery ChargerYes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase120.8
- kVA Rating54.0
- Power Factor0.8
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Battery IncludedYes
- Battery Group Size11"L x 6-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H
- Battery Requirements770 CCA
- Circuit BreakerYes
- High Temp. AlarmYes
- IncludesTrailer, Battery, Battery Charger, Engine Fluids, Manual, Oil Drain Pump
- Low Coolant Level AlarmNo
- Low Oil Pressure AlarmYes
- Main Circuit BreakerYes
- Run Time Hour MeterYes
- Over SpeedYes
- Fault Indicator LightsYes
- StandardsISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.