Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Temp Job Site Light, 240V, 6000W, 132,000L
- Item # 24W845
- Mfr. Model # PY000A0003Q
- UNSPSC # 39112001
- Catalog Page # 1391
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type Halogen
- Number of Lamp Heads 4
- Voltage 240VAC
- Lamp Watts 6000
- Lumens 132,000
- Color Silver
- Base Style Generator Mount
- Lamp Included Yes
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Gauge/Conductor 12
- Guard Type Steel Cage with Glass Cover
- Max. Height 162"
- Replacement Lamp G078828
- For Use With Mfr. No. PD612MHBZ01-WK/B, PD123MHBZ04-WK/B, PD502M9A001-WK/B
- Includes Light Tower mast kit to fit Pramac generators
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.