Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fuel Pump, Use w/Pramac GSW Series Only
- Item # 6FXX8
- Mfr. Model # SY000A000IE
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- Item Generator Fuel Tank Transfer Pump
- Voltage 12V DC
- Watts 216
- Amps 23
- Max. Flow 10.5 usg/min
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Inlet Diameter 3/4"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Outlet Diameter 1"
- Height 4"
- Length 6.26"
- Width 4"
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Filter No
- Maximum Head 6.5'
- Maximum Suction Distance 32.8'
- Application Connect External Tank To Gsw Sereies Generator
- Features Displacement-Self-Priming-Rotary Electric Vane
- Includes Sintered Steel Rotor And Acetal Resin Vanes
- Standards CE
- For Use With Pramac GSW Series Generators
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.