Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargeable Flashlight Kit, 850 Lumens
- Item # 36P515
- Mfr. Model # WARR G2 RCH
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.95 lbs.
- ItemRechargeable Flashlight Kit
- Lamp TypeCREE XM-L LED
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn TimeFirefly 60 hr.- Low 13 hr.- Medium 2.5 hr.- High 1.3 hr.- Strobe 3 hr.
- Beam Distance400m
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- Lamp Life30 hr.
- Switch TypeMomentary
- Number of Recharges1
- Water Penetration RatingO-Ring Sealed to Splash Proof
- IncludesHolster, Lanyard, (2) Spare O-Rings, (2) 18650 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries, Home Charger
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionCarbon Free Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Carbon Free Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.