Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tactical Handheld Light, LED, Black
- Item # 30PK02
- Mfr. Model # 815698011425
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Item Tactical Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size ICR 18650
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 7/15hr.
- Length 7.00"
- Lumens 3000
- Lumens Range Greater Than 750
- Run Time on High Setting 7 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 3000
- Focus Flood
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia. 50.00"
- Switch Type Rotary
- Lens Material Tempered Glass
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Beam Distance 481m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Water Penetration Rating IPX6
- Light Output Modes Firefly / Low / Medium / High / Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 1.60 lb.
- Peak Beam Intensity 57,867cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Includes AC Charger, (1) Nylon Holster, (1) Spare O-Ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.