Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flashlight, 3000 Lumens, Aluminum, Black
- Item # 36P517
- Mfr. Model # X300
- UNSPSC # 99999999
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp Type CREE XM-L LED
- Battery Size 18650
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 1.2 hr.
- Length 7"
- Lumens 3000
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Switch Type Momentary On/Off
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Beam Distance 370m
- Impact Resistance 1.2m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX17
- Light Output Modes Strobe, High, Medium, Low, Weak Light, Moon Light
- Weight with Batteries 2.7 lb.
- Peak Beam Intensity 400 yd.
- Includes Lanyard, Holster, Heavy-Duty Aluminum Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.