Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flashlight, 1150 Lumens, Aluminum, Black
- Item # 36P516
- Mfr. Model # THUNDERBOLT
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeCREE XM-L LED
- Battery Size18650
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn Time2 hr.
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- Switch TypeMomentary On/Off
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Beam Distance700m
- Light Output1150 lm
- Impact Resistance1.2m
- Water Penetration RatingIPX14
- Light Output ModesStrobe, High, Medium, Low, Weak Light, Moon Light
- Weight with Batteries3.35 lb.
- IncludesLanyard, Holster, Heavy-Duty Aluminum Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.