Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tactical Handheld Light, LED, Black
- Item # 30PK07
- Mfr. Model # 815698010749
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Tactical Handheld Flashlight
- Rechargeable No
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size CR123A
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 50/12 hr.
- Length 2.90"
- Lumens 380
- Focus Fixed
- Lamp Life 360 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia. 20.80"
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Tempered Glass
- Safety Rated No
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Beam Distance 180m
- Impact Resistance No
- Water Penetration Rating IPX8
- Light Output Modes Firefly / Low / Medium / High / Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 1.70 oz.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Includes Lanyard, Holster, (2) Spare O-Rings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.