Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Motor HP1
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Spindle Speed1725 rpm
- Table Work Surface7 x 20-1/4"
- FeaturesSturdy Cast Iron Construction with Precision machined Column and Table, Quick Position Table Mounted Swiveling Vise Clamp Accommodates Angled Work Pieces, Feed Lever Features Size Positions Allowing for Quick Adjustments, Table and Fence Tilt from 0 to 35 Deg For Angled Mortises, Gas Cylinder Controlled Rack and Pinion System for Smooth Head Raising and Lowering, Hinged Chuck Door Allows Easy Access for Quick Bit Changes, Quick Adjust Depth Stop for Uniform Mortise Depths, Quick Adjust Depth Stop for Uniform Mortise Depths, Provided 5/8in., 3/4in. and 1 1/8in. Bushings Allow Multiple Chisel Shank Sizes, Hand Wheels Control Smooth Linear and Cross Table Motions, Adjustable Work Stop for Repeat Cuts
- Includes1/2 in. Drill Chuck with 4 in. Chuck Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.