Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Jointing Capacity (In.)12
- Rabbeting Capacity (In.)3/4
- Depth of Cut (In.)3/4
- Table Length (In.)84
- Table Width (In.)12
- Tilting Angle (Deg.)0 to 90 R, 0 to 45 L
- No Load RPM5000
- ConstructionCast Iron/Metal
- FeaturesHelical Cutter Head with 2 to Sided Carbide inserts for Fast Knife Changes with No Adjustments, Rack and Pinion Adjustable Cast Iron Fence Assembly for Smooth Fence Positioning without Play, Large 84 in. X 12 in. Table Surface for Heavy to Duty Work, Table in. LIPS in. on Both Sides of Cutter Head Aid in Noise Reduction, Full Size Rabbeting Ledge Supports Large Work Pieces for Rabbets Up to 3/4 in. Deep, 3HP Motor Provides Plenty of Power
- Overall Height (In.)39
- Overall Width (In.)28
- Overall Length (In.)84
- Tool Weight (Lb.)762
- IncludesCutter Head Guard, Heavy Duty Fence, Dust Port, Push Blocks, Tool Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.