Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Safety Light, LED Color Amber
- Item # 5LUZ7
- Mfr. Model # SP8O-A-Y
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # 2561
- Catalog Group # D6167
- Shipping Weight 4.2 lbs.
- ItemLED Safety Light
- LED ColorAmber
- Shell ColorYellow
- Number of LEDs8
- Flashes per MinuteVariable
- Power Source(1) CR123 Battery
- Light Output80,000 Millicandela
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Shell MaterialPolymer
- Operating LifeUp To 150 hr.
- StandardsU.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25, 393.95(g), MUTCD Type A (Flashing) and Type C (Solid On), MIL-SPEC/MIL-STD 810, CE Certified, RoHS Compliant
- Special FeaturesWaterproof to 80 ft. Submersion, Push Button On/Off/Flash Selection Button
- Includes(8) Lights, (8) CR123 Batteries, Orange Carrying Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
These are intended to be used as an emergency roadside warning light. These do not have a mounting capability.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.