Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Generator
- Rated Watts6500
- Surge Watts8125
- Engine BrandHonda GX
- Amps @ 120/240V54.2/27.1
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Engine Size390cc
- Engine AlternatorBrush
- Run Time @ Full Load6 hr./Tank
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load9 hr./Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity7 gal.
- Starter TypeRecoil
- Wheel Kit IncludedYes
- Air Cleaner TypePaper
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Full Power SwitchNo
- Fuel TypeGasoline
- Outlets(2)120/20A Duplex, (1)120/240 30A twist, (1)120/30A twist, (1)12VDC 10A Battery Charger
- Run Time Hour MeterYes
- Cylinder MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesBattery Charging Cables, Manual, Start up oil.
- Warranty2 yr.
- StandardsOsha Compliant, EPA Phase 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.