Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Ring Terminal, Red, Butted, 22 to 16, PK100
- Item # 5UGL8
- Mfr. Model # 5UGL8
- UNSPSC # 39121432
- Catalog Page # 512
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemRing Terminal
- Terminal TypeStandard
- Insulation TypeVinyl
- Color CodeRed
- Wire Range22 to 16 AWG
- Stud Size#6
- Max. Temp.221 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage600V
- Overall Length0.783"
- Connection MaterialCopper
- Connection TypeCrimp
- FeaturesInsulation Grip
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4FRC8POWER FIRSTPrice:$16.51Compare
- Item # 5UGJ7POWER FIRSTPrice:$9.57Compare
- Item # 5UGL1POWER FIRSTPrice:$15.62Compare
- Item # 5UGL5POWER FIRSTPrice:$15.62Compare
- Item # 5WHD8POWER FIRSTPrice:$7.53Compare
- Item # 5WHH9POWER FIRSTPrice:$10.50Compare
- Item # 5WHC6POWER FIRSTPrice:$8.08Compare
- Item # 5WHE4POWER FIRSTPrice:$11.46Compare
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.