Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power Distribution Box, 50A, 125/250V
- Item # 4HDX2
- Mfr. Model # 4HDX2
- UNSPSC # 39121613
- Catalog Page # 509
- Shipping Weight 40.13 lbs.
- ItemPower Distribution Box
- Voltage Rating125/250VAC
- Outlet(6) 5-20R GFCI Protected Recepticales, (1) L6-30R Locking Non GFCI Protected Receptical
- Number of Poles3
- Number of Wires4
- Material of ConstructionSteel
- Enclosure RatingNEMA 3R
- FeaturesAutomatic Reset GFCI
- StandardsUL 1640
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2131)
- Surge Protectors (933)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (929)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Outlets (344)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Receptacles (337)
- GFCI Outlets (332)
- GFCI Receptacles (316)
- Ground Fault Receptacles (316)
- Power Distribution Centers (31)
- Spider Boxes (21)
- Temporary Power Boxes (21)
- Construction Temporary Power Boxes (19)
- Jobsite Temporary Power Boxes (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.