Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Vise Jaw Cap, 3 In, Aluminum, PK2
- Item # 1EYT4
- Mfr. Model # HE3
- UNSPSC # 27112818
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Magnetic Jaw Cap
- Type Aluminum Face, No Grooves
- Jaw Width (In.) 3
- Construction Aluminum Alloy with Two Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Pressed on One Side
- For Use With Any Vise Type
- Application Magnets Hold Work Piece In Place, Aluminum Design Protects Work Piece From Marring Or Distortion During Clamping
- Package Quantity 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Will this magnetic jaw cap resolve the issue. The description indicates the magnets hold the work in place, not the jaw cap. I need it to hold the jaw cap on.
Also, what are the other measurements of the jaw cap in addition to the 3 inch length?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.