Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sander, Palm Grip, 2 Amps, 1/4 In Sheet
- Item # 6XZU1
- Mfr. Model # 380
- NSN # 5120-01-590-5861
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1031
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemRandom Orbital Sander
- Pad Size4-1/4 x 4-1/2
- No Load RPM13,500
- Amps @ 120V2
- Orbits per Minute13,500
- Type of Sandpaper1/4" Sheet
- Cord8 ft.
- FeaturesDual-Plane, Counter-Balanced Low-Vibration Design
- Tool Length9"
- Tool Weight2.3 lb.
- BearingsSealed Ball Bearings
- Handle DesignPalm Grip
- Speed TypeSingle
- Switch TypeDust-Sealed
- IncludesOperating Manual, Paper Punch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Soften the stiff sandpaper by pulling it over the 90° edge of a table or other straight edge. Concentrate on softening the edges to be clamped.
2. Release clamp by pulling up on clamp lever and disengaging it from the tab on the base
3. Insert the 4-1/2" (114.3 mm) edge of the abrasive paper under the front paper clamp until it hits the paper limiting ribs. Close the front
paper clamp and hook it into the lock position behind the tab on the base plate.
4. Stretch paper over sanding pad and insert under the opposite clamp in the same way.
5. If you are using the dust extraction feature, perforate the sandpaper with the provided
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.