Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Combination Kit, Voltage 18.0 NiCd, Number of Tools 4
- Item # 34G821
- Mfr. Model # PC418IDC-2
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.6 lbs.
- Item Cordless Combination Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Number of Tools 4
- Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Light, Reciprocating Saw
- Cordless Tool Battery Type NiCd
- Drill Mfr. No. PC1800D
- Impact Driver Mfr. No. PC1800ID
- Reciprocating Saw Mfr. No. PC1800RS
- Light Mfr. No. PC1800L
- Charger Mfr. No. PCMVC
- Battery Included (2) 34G814
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Battery Pack Replacement 34G814
- Carrying Case Contractor Bag
- Includes (2) 34G814 Nicad Batteries, Mfr. No. Pcmvc Nicad 60 min. Fast Charger, Storage Bag, (1) Double Ended Screwdriving Bit, (1) #2 Ph Screwdriving Bit, 6" Woodcutting Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
- -2 TYPE 1
Item # 40AL40PORTER CABLE
Price $254.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.