Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Pin Nailer, 0 Deg, Adhesive
- Item # 6LCU2
- Mfr. Model # PIN138
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3530
- Shipping Weight 4.95 lbs.
- ItemAir Pin Nailer
- Collation Angle0 Degrees
- Collation TypeAdhesive
- Fastener Range5/8" - 1-3/8"
- Shank Dia.0.63 to 0.67mm
- CFM per Shot1.61
- Required Pressure60 psi
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Magazine Capacity130
- Firing ModeTrigger
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Air Inlet1/4" NPT
- Tool Weight2.2 lb.
- FeaturesDry Fire Lock-Out Alert, Auto Adjust for Different Fastener Lengths, Side-Load Magazine, Reversible Belt Clip, Low Nail Indicator and Integrated Rubber Grip
- For Use With23 ga. Headless and Slight Head Pin Nails
- Includes(2000) Pin Nails, 1/4" Plug with Cap, Wrench, Reversible Belt Clip, and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.