Evaporative Cooler Pad, 30-3/4"H x 36"W x 4"D, Residential/Commercial/Industrial
- Item # 4YC22
- Mfr. Model # PAD401
- Catalog Page # 3060
- UNSPSC # 40101703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Evaporative Cooling Media
- Environmental Applications Residential/Commercial/Industrial
- Evaporative Cooler Pad Width 36"
- Evaporative Cooler Pad Depth 4"
- Evaporative Cooler Pad Height 30-3/4"
- Evaporative Cooler Pad Item Evaporative Cooler Pad
- Pad Material Kraft Paper
- Pad Features Energy Efficient, Highly Absorbent, Water-Resistant, Cross-Linked Polymer Glue
- Evaporative Cooler Pad Replaces Part No. Champion/Essick PRCN 8600 PRCN 7000 PRCN 6600
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KAY8GRAINGER APPROVED
List Price $79.10 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.