Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Test Lead, 60 In. L, Red, 1000VAC
- Item # 1PE34
- Mfr. Model # 4911A-60-2
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemTest Lead
- Wire InsulationPVC
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V
- Max. Amps10
- Max. Voltage1000VAC
- Wire Gauge18
- Plug and Connector DescriptionRetractable Sheath End Allows Interfacing to Either Standard Sheathed or Non Sheath Style Banana 1-2/3" Jacks and Multi Leaf Banana Spring
- Temp. Range0 to 176 Degrees F
- StandardsIEC 1010-2-31
- Manufacturers Warranty Length90 days
- FeaturesPlug and Housing are Molded Directly to The Cable In An Integral One Piece Design and The Wire is Double Crimped for A Long Lasting Connection, Test Leads Can Mate to A Broad Assortment of Pomona Probes, Alligators, Spade Lugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.