Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Modular Test Leads, 48 In. L, Black/Red, PR
- Item # 4KK36
- Mfr. Model # 5907A
- NSN # 2915-00-908-2662
- UNSPSC # 41111905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemModular Test Leads
- Wire InsulationSilicone
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V, P2 Compliant
- Max. Amps10
- Wire Gauge18
- Plug and Connector DescriptionRight Angle/Straight Sheathed Banana Plugs
- StandardsIEC 1010-2-031
- IncludesIdeal for Hand Held Multimeters
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- FeaturesPlug and Housing are Molded Directly to The Cable In An Integral One Piece Design and The Wire is Double Crimped for A Long Lasting Connection, High Strand Count Silicone Insulated Wire Offers Excellent Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance, Test Leads Can Mate to A Broad Assortment of Pomona Test Probes, Alligators, Spade Lugs, etc.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.