Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Alligator Clip Test Lead, 36 In. L, Red
- Item # 1PE29
- Mfr. Model # 6570-36-2
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Alligator Clip Test Lead
- Length 36"
- Color Red
- Wire Insulation Silicone
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V
- Max. Amps 20
- Max. Voltage 1000VAC
- Wire Gauge 18
- Plug and Connector Description Sheathed Right Angle Banana Plugs, Large Alligator Clip with 4/5" Opening
- Standards IEC 1010
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Features Strain Reliefs are On Clip and Plug Ends for Added Pull Strength and Designed to Comply with IEC 1010, Which is An International Safety Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.