Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Joint Sealant Ribbon, 3/4 In. W, 100 Ft. L
- Item # 40E313
- Mfr. Model # 28320
- UNSPSC # 31201514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.98 lbs.
- ItemJoint Sealant Tape
- Density0.45 to 0.55sg, compressed to 2.0 to 2.1sg
- Gas Pressure Range0 to 232 psi
- Performance Temp. Range-450 Degrees to 600 Degrees F
- Liquid Pressure Range0 to 3000 psi
- ApplicationPliable Instant Flange Gasket Resists Common Chemicals and will not Deteriorate 100% Expanded PTFE UHF Material
- StandardsMeets FDA 21 CFR 177.1550 and 21 CFR 175.105, CSA Recognized Component
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.