Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Shipping Kit, 8 In. L, PK 3
- Item # 4YRH4
- Mfr. Model # 204C
- UNSPSC # 48102106
- Catalog Page # 2188
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
- ItemInsulated Shipping Kit
- ColorClay White
- Inside Length8"
- Inside Width6"
- Inside Depth4-1/4"
- Maximum Weight7 lb.
- Capacity204 cu. in.
- Standards32ECT, FDA, 21 CFR 177.1640, 21 CFR 178.3010
- ApplicationPharmaceuticals, Floral, Perishables
- For Use WithIce Bricks
- IncludesFoam Container and Shipping Carton
Compliance and Restrictions
- Polar Tech Industries Brochure
- Polar Tech Industries Catalog
- Polar Tech Dry Ice Cold Packs FAQs
- Polar Tech Package Using Warmed Refrigerant Guidelines
- Polar Tech Refrigerant Packs Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Cold Packs and Dry Ice Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Controlled Temperature Range Packaging Guidelines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.