Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Freeze Pack, 8 In. L, 6 In. W, 24 oz., PK6
- Item # 4YRJ6
- Mfr. Model # IB 24
- UNSPSC # 48102106
- Catalog Page # 2188
- Shipping Weight 9.04 lbs.
- ItemFreeze Pack
- MaterialViscous Gel Refrigerant
- Weight24 oz.
- FeaturesLeakproof And Long Lasting, Non Toxic And Hermetically Sealed, Great For Shipping Perishables, FDA Approved For Food And Medicine Preservation, Keeps Foods And Medications Cold For Hours
Compliance and Restrictions
- Polar Tech Industries Brochure
- Polar Tech Industries Catalog
- Polar Tech Dry Ice Cold Packs FAQs
- Polar Tech Refrigerant Packs Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Cold Packs and Dry Ice Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Package Using Warmed Refrigerant Guidelines
- Polar Tech Insulated Container Building Instructions
- Polar Tech Controlled Temperature Range Packaging Guidelines
- Polar Tech Ice Brix Technical Data Sheet
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.