Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Grease, Lithium, Tub, 16 oz, Amber
- Item # 5AAL9
- Mfr. Model # 10302G
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.12 lbs.
- Item Multipurpose Lithium Grease
- Base Lithium
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Tub
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color Amber
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- Flash Point 619 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 338 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Application Car, Truck Chassis, Farm, Plant Machinery, General Lubrication
- Standards LB
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lubricants (653)
- Grease Lubricants (551)
- Lubricant Grease (479)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (354)
- Biodegradable Lubricants (303)
- Multipurpose Grease (258)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (253)
- Lithium Grease (231)
- Automotive Grease (193)
- Lithium Lubricants (105)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Biodegradable Grease (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.