Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Gray Vinyl Concrete Patch, 20 lb. Size, Coverage: 0.172 cu. ft.
- Item # 3FE83
- Mfr. Model # UPVC20
- UNSPSC # 30111601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.25 lbs.
- Item Vinyl Concrete Patch
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Size 20 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 0.172 cu. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point Non-Flammable
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Time 20 min.
- Dry Time 20 min.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Can be applied from feather edge to 2"
- For Use With Concrete
- Characteristics Penetrating Corrosion Inhibitor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.